Carpet Cleaning Vancouver
Carpet cleaning Vancouver services are a great way to keep your home looking its best. At ProClean we are proud to offer professional carpet cleaning services that will not only make your carpets look and feel good, but also help extend the life of them too. Our experienced cleaners use only top of the line cleaning products, to help you deal with difficult stains on your carpet.
We also understand that carpets tend to accumulate dust, dirt and other debris over time which can cause an unhealthy environment if not taken care of. As a result, all of our cleaning solutions are utilized to help restore and revitalize carpets, removing the dirt and debris deep down in the fibres.
Overall, we are licensed and insured professionals and are among the top 3 cleaning companies in Vancouver who are committed to providing the highest quality of service in carpet cleaning. Contact us today for a free quote and to book a clean! You’ll be glad you did!
What Carpet Cleaning Services do We Offer in Vancouver?
We offer Carpet Cleaning Vancouver services that are tailored to meet your specific needs. We can help with deep cleaning carpets, spot cleaning, and removing tough stains. Having said all that, our primary carpet cleaning services include:
Carpet deep cleaning
- Carpet deep cleaning is when we use a hot water extraction method to rid your carpets of deep-down dirt and grime. By using hot water and our powerful cleaning solution, we are able to clean the fibres in your carpet, removing all the contaminants that have been left behind over time.
- In addition to our deep cleaning, we also specialize in carpet stain removal. Whether it’s pet urine, coffee or wine stains that you need to get rid of, we can help. Our experienced cleaners are experienced in removing tough and stubborn stains from all types of carpets. We do this by using a combination of cleaning solutions and techniques to effectively remove the stain without damaging your carpet.
Carpet sanitizing and deodorizing
- If you need to get rid of bad smells in your carpets, our Carpet Cleaning Vancouver services also include sanitizing and deodorizing. By using an all-natural cleaning solution, we can help remove any bad odours that are lingering in your carpet. This in turn, will help make your home carpets smell fresher and cleaner.
Tile and Grout Cleaning
- It is vital that you have your tile and grout professionally cleaned. Approaching this task as a do-it-yourself project usually results in disappointing results. Professionally cleaned grout is good for your health and easy on the eyes. With our tile and grout cleaning services we use a specialized cleaning solution to loosen dirt, grease, and other contaminants so that they can be easily removed from the surface of your tiles.
How Does the Carpet Cleaning Process Work?
Our Carpet Cleaning Vancouver services are both efficient and effective. Here’s how the process works:
- Before we start the cleaning process, we will do an initial inspection of your carpet. This helps us understand what type of carpet you have and which stains need to be treated.
- Once we’ve done the pre-inspection, we will then treat any tough stains with a special cleaning solution. This helps loosen up and remove tough dirt.
- After treating the tough stains, we will then proceed with a deep cleaning of your carpets. This is done by using a hot water extraction method to get rid of all the dirt and debris that has accumulated over time in your carpets.
- Once the deep cleaning is done, we will do a final inspection of your carpets to make sure that they are thoroughly cleaned. We may also treat any additional spots or stains if needed.
- Before leaving your home, we will give you a final walk-through of the carpet and make sure that you’re satisfied with the results.
How Much Does Carpet Cleaning in Vancouver Cost?
At ProClean we strive to provide a unique cleaning service for all of our customers. Our rates are as follows:
- $80 / hr with 2 cleaners
- $120 / hr with 3 cleaners
- $30 for the inside of appliances (oven, microwave and/or fridge)
If you have any special requests specific to your unique home needs we urge you to contact us. Having said that, click here to request a free quote today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it Worth Getting Carpets Cleaned Professionally in Vancouver?
Yes! Carpet cleaning is an important part of keeping your carpets looking and feeling their best, as well as helping them last longer. Professional Carpet Cleaning Vancouver services are a great way to restore and revitalize carpets in the home, removing dirt, dust and other debris from deep down in the fibres.
Do You Use Eco-Friendly Carpet Cleaning Solutions?
Yes! We use all natural, eco-friendly cleaning solutions that are safe for people and the environment. This helps to ensure that no toxic chemicals are used in the cleaning process, keeping your home carpets free of any harmful residues.
What Types of Carpets do we Work With?
We work with all types of carpets, including wool, synthetic and natural fibres. No matter what type of carpet you have in your home or office, we can help to clean it and make it look as good as new!
What Makes Us the Ideal Carpet Cleaners in Vancouver?
At ProClean we are highly rated by the better business bureau (BBB) and have been rated among the top 3 cleaning companies in Vancouver. We are also highly-recommended and offer top-notch customer service to all of our customers. For more details on our carpet upholstery cleaning check out our Google reviews.
How Often Should a Carpet be Washed?
It is recommended that you have your carpets professionally cleaned every 6-12 months. This will help to keep your carpets looking and feeling their best, as well as removing any dirt or debris that could cause long-term damage. Depending on your circumstances however this may vary. For instance, if you have pets or young children in the household then it may be necessary to have your carpets cleaned more frequently.
What Happens if You Don’t Clean Your Carpet?
If you don’t clean your carpets regularly, then the dirt and debris that builds up can cause damage to the fibres of the carpet. Over time this damage could become irreversible, leading to a decrease in the lifespan of your carpet. Getting it professionally cleaned regularly is key to keeping carpets looking their best and extending their life.
What Time of Year is Best For Carpet Cleaning?
Spring is typically a great time for carpet cleaning, as this is the time of year when you can actually let fresh air into your home and is typically the point when you want to remove the debris, salt, and dirt that is inevitable due to the wet winter months.
How Long Does it Take to Professionally Clean a Carpet?
Although there is no definitive answer as the length of time to clean a carpet is fully dependent on the size of your room and how dirty your carpet is. Nonetheless, it typically takes about 30 minutes per average sized room.
Can a Carpet Be too Dirty to Clean?
For the most part, carpets can be very dirty and still be cleaned, however the longer the dirt has been embedded in your carpet fibres then the more difficult it becomes to remove it. Our professional cleaners have extensive experience with all types of carpets and are committed to delivering superior results. With that said, if you find that your carpet is very old and unbearably smelly, it may be a better idea to replace it altogether.
What Happens After Carpet Cleaning?
Once the carpet has been cleaned, our professionals will then apply a special finishing agent on your carpets to protect them from future dirt and debris buildup. This helps to keep your carpets looking great for longer! Additionally, they may also offer advice on how to maintain your carpets.
How Can I Learn More About Your Carpet Cleaning Services?
To learn more about our carpet cleaning services feel free to check out our social media, GMB and blog links down below!
You can also contact us here or give us a call at 778-710-7762.
Additional Carpet Cleaning Resources: